Arlington Plating Company, Then and Now
Arlington Plating Company was founded in 1946 in the town of Arlington Heights, IL. The business was moved to Palatine in 1973 and then to the Palatine industrial park at 600 South Vermont Street in 1975. Arlington Plating Company is privately held and employs over 100 people in the Chicago suburbs. We employ people with expertise in electroplating, buffing and polishing, quality management systems, health and safety, human resource management, plating and building maintenance, information technology, and sales and marketing.
Over the years we have worked to modernize our facilities and change the way we do business. Located in the Chicago suburbs, our customers come from around the world.
We specialize in range decorative and functional coatings on predominately light metals.
We have a strong commitment to our workers and all of our stakeholders to keep our business safe, clean, environmentally compliant, forward thinking, and sustainable. We are proud members of the National Association of Surface Finishers and the Chicago Metal Finishing Industry.